Monday, September 17, 2007

Janumada Gelati, English version...

A beatiful song From Janumada gelati(A kannada movie)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
childhood(birth) friend, breath(life) owner, if i forget u, i will die dear,my breath(life)... my breath(life)..., my breath(life)..., my breath(life)...,will be with u always, childhood(birth) friend, breath(life) owner, if i forget u, i will die dear,
there is no life without pain friend, there are no eyes without tears,no manasu(mood/feelings) without sorrow, no human being who has seen only
happiness, our luv wont die, it doesnt loose anytime, i swear, belive me, breath
(life), u got birth for me, you settled down in me, i live only for you, the time
you depart, i will die before you.
you left ur father & mother, my friend, i will give both of their luv,i will arrest you in my heart sheild friend, i will come front to die without fear,shall i make you to sleep like kid, shall i make you ..., shall i make you eat full
moon dinner,
if you close ur eyes, i will be ur eyes, will be protecting you even in dreams,if tears comes here, will disappear, u r my breath...childhood(birth) friend, breath(life) owner, if i forget u, will die dear,my breath(life)... my breath(life)..., my breath(life)... my breath(life)...,will be with u always, will be with u always, will be with u always,will be with u
always,will be with u always,will be with u always...

No comments: